CPD is happy to announce that YSEinDC will be held in person 2/29/24-3/1/24.
Registration for individual visits and networking breakfast opens in February 2024.
The event consists of pre-arranged visits to alumni job sites and networking events, giving students an unparalleled opportunity to learn about career paths and upcoming job and internship opportunities, in addition to expanding their networks with alumni engaged in environment and sustainability work in the Washington, D.C. area and around the world.
Students are expected to arrange individual transportation and accommodations.
All current students are invited to attend this two day event which includes:
- Pre-arranged visits to selected employer sites for alumni career panels and informal networking
- Alumni/Student networking breakfast with group and one-on-one networking with DC-based alumni from a range of fields and sectors
- Independently student arranged meetings with alumni
- Alumni/Student evening networking reception hosted by YSE Alumni Office
CPD will arrange and host site visits and provide breakfast and lunch on Friday, March 1.
Alumni career panels to include:
- International Conservation NGOs
- Environmental Consulting Firms
- International Development Banks
- U.S. Federal Agencies
- International Environmental Think Tanks
Missed the information session for CPD’s major spring recruiting events and want to catch up? Good news–the event recording is now available for viewing. Links and info shared during session: